February 15, 2014

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hey whats up from the MTC in Provo Utah!!

I got here on wednesday, and i have long waited my first ever P. day haha. just because i get to email all you people that I love. Especially you mom ;)

The MTC is amazing. The spirit of the lord is pumping. Especially in our classes. The teachers here truly teach us by the spirit. We have spent alot of time learning, and studying the doctrine of Christ. I think my new favorite scripture is ether 12. The whole chapter.

The food here is pretty good. all you can eat. I'm probably going to get fat. My companion is so awesome. His name is Elder Pulalasi. He's Samoan, but hes from Australia. I wish he could be my companion forever, just becauseIi like to hear him talk. There are people from all over the world here! I met an elder from New Zealand the other day! He's super ripped. We were working out together yesterday.

If you're planning on being a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.Yyou should just forget about everything you know about teaching. Here in the MTC, we teach by the spirit, we learn by the spirit. we pray for the spirit. and the spirit is pumpin.

I knew the church was true before I left. But now the church is extra true. I have a testimony of the Saviors love. I know that he loves, and wants to bless his children. I know that through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can be made pure, and have strength beyond our own.

Everyone who receives this email. I love you.

Elder Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Write to Joey:

Elder Joseph Patrick Allison
4945 Lincoln Way
Oakland, CA 94602

The Oakland Temple

The Oakland Temple
click image for temple details