Transferring to Oakley California

Monday, February 2, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hi everybody!! Not a lot of time this week.. (again.. i know) Big news this week.. im getting transferred! :( I'm leaving for Oakley CA tomorrow morning. Goodbye San Francisco, I'm going to miss the Sunset ward. My new companion is going to be Elder Mahe, from tonga! 

                                                           These are my friends :)

I'm leaving the Sunset Ward, and Elder Kaufusi is coming in to replace me. So I left him a note. I'm sad to leave the people we were working with here. I love them so much! (not as much as you mom). But its okay. I know that it's not about me. I'm excited to go teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to God's children in Oakley. 

I hope you all have a great week!

Love Elder Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Write to Joey:

Elder Joseph Patrick Allison
4945 Lincoln Way
Oakland, CA 94602

The Oakland Temple

The Oakland Temple
click image for temple details